Did you know? Your career is our top priority! For certain skill sets, and IT recruitment portal offers professional guidance and intriguing IT career options. The only website where you can locate IT and new technology employment are itjobsupdate.com. Itjobsupdate.com’s job listings are updated daily to provide you with the best opportunity of finding an IT professional that’s perfectly in line with your profile and career interests. There is currently an Administrator Network and Security Job In Montreal, Canada.
Just who are we? One of Quebec’s biggest radio networks is Cogeco Media. Cogeco Media stations, market leaders, attract more than 5 million listeners each week. We are the proprietors of a number of radio stations around the province, including 96.9 CKOI, The Beat 92.5, the Rythme FM network, 98.5, and others.
With some travel and physical presence required, this job gives the option of telecommuting from anywhere in Quebec. The individual will work with an experienced and amiable technical team and be supervised by the Director of Information Technology and Service Center! Are you inspired by innovation and a fan of new technologies? We would want to meet you to work with us as an Administrator Network and Security Job In Montreal, Canada.
- Installation, production, administration, and management of one or more sites’ IT resources;
- Ensure that the various tools and/or infrastructures, system software, and/or communication infrastructures (local, extended, voice, audio, centralised architecture, or client/server) are maintained to ensure the proper operation of information systems;
- keep an ongoing inventory of the various networks’ parts and suggest any potential upgrades to management;
- Analyze the effects of new installations and the integration of new tools on the architecture of the production environment;
- continuously assess performance, analyse it, and put in place strategies that will increase output;
- Oversee the upkeep and progress of the materials used in the overall architecture;
- Ensures performance, availability, succession planning, maintenance agreements, licencing legality, patch level versions, and documentation for its industry;
- Maintain a technological vigil for every component of the communication infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, and wi-fi access points);
- Infrastructure for LAN and WAN networks is installed, managed, and troubleshot;
- establishing, managing, and troubleshooting communications links;
- IT and engineering operations teams can benefit from knowledge exchange and technical support.
- A network management and computer science degree from college;
- A minimum of five years’ experience managing networks and security;
- Understanding of Cisco’s wireless, telephony, switches, routers, and firewalls;
- Understanding of the management tools Cisco Prime, Cisco FMC, and Cisco ISE
- A plus is Cisco certification;
- Being able to meet deadlines and giving accurate estimations;
- Understanding of alternative service management frameworks and the ITIL process;
- Adequate familiarity with the Windows and Linux operating platforms;
- Outstanding proficiency in both oral and written English and French;
- Strong synthesis and analysis skills;
- A capacity for pressured labour;
- Demonstrated capacity for collaboration;
- Independence and a track record of leadership;
- Be able to perform support according to a set timetable and occasionally travel outside;
- A valid driving permit (in Quebec).
Benifits At Cogeco Media:
- Dynamic and vibrant environment
- Organizational evolution
- Dedicated teams
- Possibility of REER teleworking with employer involvement
- A full range of group insurance
- Program for shared purchases
- Events, drawings, and competitions
- It’s a pleasure getting to know you!