This business venture is an exciting opportunity for UK Life to become part of the Iowa market’s leading annual and equity release business as a Actuarial Analyst in London. The team aims to re-insure longevity and assets on 7bn annual liabilities!
You will ideally qualify as part of a qualified actuarial or experience and as part of this role you will liaise with financial oversight, prepare reinsurance credit exposure analysis and prepare monthly MI and reinsurance transactions. Collaborate with the team to analyze
What will be the day to day tasks as a Actuarial Analyst:
- Preparation of reinsurer counterparty credit charge calculation
- Support the longevity and asset reinsurance tender process
- Working with BPA pricing and deal management teams to improve terms and ensure effective contract management
- Support work to ensure compliance with the reinsurance governance framework
What will you bring to the role:
- As an Actuarial Analyst in London you must have Understanding the basics of market risk management, including interest rates and the use of vanilla derivatives to hedge cross-currency exposures
- Ability to make written and oral investment recommendations
- Gained confidence and wisdom to challenge current practices.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £ 55,000 depends on skill, experience and qualifications.
- A generously contributed pension scheme
- Annual Performance Bonus and Salary Review
- Option to buy / sell up to bank holidays and 5 extra days in addition to 29 days holiday allowance
- Up to 40% discount on some of Aviva’s products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for friends and family (some exceptions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to incorporate matching share save scheme
Aviva is for everyone:
We are involved – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Excited, but not sure what you mark on each box?
Research shows that women in particular feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re employed, just apply as a couple.
We change places, working hours and work patterns to suit our customers, business and you.
Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about ourselves.
Take a look here to learn more about working at Aviva.
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum standards for employment. After applying, please send us an email stating that your disability has been identified, and we will interview you.
We would love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative way to apply, please call or email Nicola Jana.
for more IT jobs click here
London Permanent Full Time